Friday, August 31, 2007

The Beginning

So...I'm starting a blog and I have anxiety as to what to write for my first post. Where to start? My kids? The funny four year old playing dress up in the other room? The infant pooping in her gdiaper in my lap? Our recent camping trip? My renewed enviromentalism with composting and flushable diapers? My excitement of being with "my girls" this labor day? My recent "loss" of a major mentor to a move to Salinas, California? My balancing act of working from home while having a colicy/GERD baby? My extreme sleep deprivation that makes me so fuzzy I can't figure out how to thread a bobbin? I guess I'll get to that stuff...if I can find time to blog everyday! I am at a stage of life where I don't even get makeup on everyday. It is a wonder if I get to the gym three times a week! I haven't mopped my floors for two months! Where does the time go?

No comments: