Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Saw the...


We stopped by the Rodrigos today. I miss having Holly in our extra room...or even them just down the street. I miss our more frequent chats. It was lovely to see them for the few minutes we had together. They seem to be adjusting to parenthood well and Audrey is getting so big and aware. Babies are one of my favorite things I think.
My mom and brother dropped by and Gwyn had such a good time playing with them. She was all smiles! She showed off all of her tricks like patty cake and standing up on furniture. And I registered my little brother to vote-my good deed for the day. I was just trying to get another Obama voter out there!!!

1 comment:

Hilaree said...

Hi Jess! What nice posts with wonderful pictures of your family and friends. Your girls are so beautiful! Just wanted to say hi and to let you know I'm still around...watching the snow melt sloooooowly here in New Hampshire. Peace.