Thursday, February 7, 2008

My face painting skills


Look what I did! Agatha always pines over the $20 face painting masterpieces at Disneyland so I took a picture of the example last time and recreated it-glitter and all. I was quite proud and so was she-plus we didn't have to pay $20 for something that washes off or itches cause my kid has my sensitive skin. I love these face paints I found through a local chilren's museum. They are soap based, but not waxy-so they don't irratate and they don't smear. Have fun being the coolest and cheapest mom on the block. You can be your own party clown-without the nose.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Very cool! We did that on a camping trip, we all drew "tattoos" on each other. The kids loved it.

Sarah said...

My kids love facepainting. Now, I will have to figure out how to make stix out of soap and doesn't irritate the eyes...Thanks for the great photos.