Thursday, February 7, 2008

My happy girl


Gwyneth is just so smiley (and aren't her shoes cool? Thanks Pappa). I had dreams about her while pregnant of her smiley and blonde and bouncy...and that is just how she came out. She loves to snuggle hug my mom, bounces in my sling to music and at any excitement, smiles at everyone and just always has a look of curiousity and amusement about her. She is so curious in fact that she is into everything (and swallowing bits of dried glue that choke her, turn her blue, make mom do the himlech, scratch her throat so she coughs blood, be rushed to the ER with no diaper on and then turn out fine and smiley again at the fact that they gave her mashed potatoes to coat it so she could poop it out...crazy story-hey?). But she is beautiful and I am so glad God gave is Gwyn.

3 comments:

Krista Debrick said...

So adorable! Makes me miss you guys that much more! Her shirt makes me laugh.

Krista Debrick said...

P.S. Mom's hair is getting long.

Hilaree said...

Hey you! She is soooo cute. I want to bite those cheeks. Come check out my blog - I'm starting a series on examining what it means to have human rights. Share your wisdom with us!