Monday, November 19, 2007

A new Cel Arts Assistant in my future


Isn't she cute? This is Christina Ellis and she is going to take on the task of coming to work full time in the Cel Arts Department. I am looking forward to working with her through my (now limited, but growing as my girls do) participation as pastor's wife in our ministry. I am soooo excited because she has aways been one of my visual artists that I call for great work to display. This means that she can take my dream of a Visual Arts Gallery and make it an ongoing reality since I cannot devote the attention this needs while raising my family, balancing a job (and this semester 12 units for my credential CLAD certificate), and being an artist myself. She is organized which my husband greatly needs AND musical so she can chart things and stuff I cannot even begin to understand. I am so excited and can't wait to have her on staff. She is going to come on right before our Christmas Production...good times for her cause productions are a bit crazy! But our Post-Christmas Cel Arts Staff party will have a fun new member with Scott and Christina. Fun.

4 comments:

Jeff and Yvonne Weinstein said...

Oh, my! That is wonderful blunderful news!

lauren anderson said...

Fun! I'm so happy for you all! Yay!

Christina Ellis said...

Thanks for the love Jess! I'm so excited!

Leslie said...

She is a blessing! A good situation for all of us. God is good, the way He does things!