Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I think I broke my toe!


This is my toe right now. I stubbed it on a card table out for Thanksgiving this morning and it has swelled and turned purple. We went online and deduced that it broke (I heard it pop when I stubbed it-lovely!) and we needed to tape it together. After talking to Dr Mark (Ashley) tonight he said it should be working again in a week and healed in three. Stink! It is a little hard to carry a baby in a bjorn and drive a four year old to dance (while Adam is at work from 8:30am-8:30pm) with a broken toe and of course I can only wear these bad boys... Thanksgiving service here I come.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

OUCH!

Leslie said...

Yet you pulled off Thanksgiving dinner without a hitch.
I'm thankful for a great day and anyone who will invite my family to join them. With all of our family on the East Coast it's nice to have somewhere to go and people who actually want us to be with them. Thanks guys.