Friday, March 14, 2008

I love St Patrick's Day


I am so glad I married an Irishman cause now I can more justly claim St. Patrick's day. I even want to get Adam a kilt! I decorate with shamrocks everywhere (Aggie can recite the St. Patrick Shamrock metaphor of one God with three parts...and does so everywhere with anyone!), have children's books galore, do homeschool with Lucky Charms and know all the lore. I am kind of a holiday nut! If you want a email list of some fun kids activities-let me know and I will forward my composition for my homeschool families. But if you live in Riverside come on down to Kilarney's. Adam I went there for great date night tonight (both girls went successfully to my Mom's abode for the first time!). It was so fun and festive and they are having a Irish festival all day on Monday. It starts at 11 with Irish dancers and goes into the night. I hope to see you there...here is the poster.
Adam and I had so much fun giggling and flirting across the table. I love that we can still do that. Isn't he cute? I felt like we were young and free again-for three hours at least!

No comments: