Friday, March 14, 2008

Shoutout to Grove Homeschool Group


Does anyone remember Kryn Burton? I love her. She influenced me so much in my femininity and mothering when she lived her. I miss her. But, I always thought she lived on the edge of normalcy. Now I realize I do too. When did that happen. I always feel normal-but I don't think I am when I try to look at me from the outside. Weird?

Anyway-I am realizing that homeschooling is on the edge of normalcy. I am watching all of my friends send their kindergartners off to public school and I am not. Who will she play with when they are at school all day? Other homeschoolers. Where do I find them? At the Grove Homeschool group! I love them. We went to the Riverside Philharmonic with them, we had a Valentine Day party with them and we went to Living Desert this Monday.

We saw a Cheetah out and about, giraffes, zebra, ostriches...we are doing a report on Meerkats...and a butterfly landed on Aggie! But best of all are the wonderful friendships we are forming. And we can all hang out on the edge of normalcy together!

No comments: