Friday, August 1, 2008


I know it has been months-but here I am. I am 31 today! This is me on my fancy art date with my husband. We went to an art opening at the Riverside Art Museum for the Monothon. I am standing with my Monotype print that was selected for the show and silent auction. We also ate a an upscale resturant called Saffron. Totally out of our price range-but it was my birthday. At check time a member of our church and art patron had picked up the check! Happy Birthday to me! At the risk of sounding like a pastor's wife-God really provides for us! We are blessed.

2 comments:

Hilaree said...

Happy Birthday! Your work is GORGEOUS!!!

Peace, girl!

megan miller said...

happy birthday jess! I miss you and love you and am happy for you getting your art on display! I hope I get to see you soon.