Wednesday, January 9, 2008

All I need is armpit hair


So we have always been environmentally conscious, but lately we have been going greener than ever. We just think we should be good steward's of God's Earth. Anyway we found these compostable cups at San Diego Zoo and ordered some for ourselves along with sugar cane plates, bowls and utensils. (cause who really wants to do dishes after a big party with friends or bible study or something?) Compostable! Crazy, ey? Adam and I had to try them just to see if they started breaking down while we ate or leaked or something...nope, our organic granola with organic milk stayed safely in the bowl. They are cool. I am putting them in the compost bin tomorrow-so we will see. I think I will go take a short shower with my organic shampoo and face wash (that smell like composting fruit and grass) and change my baby's compostable diaper while I am at it, oh and clean with my earth friendly products and ward off ants with cinnamon. I'm telling you, all I need is the armpit hair. Am I getting too crazy? I even am thinking about a mooncup (don't follow this link unless you are a girl and ok with menstrual stuff :)

4 comments:

TheEpicBeat said...

Well, I like armpit hair. Remember that one time?...

...TMI?

Ms K said...

I think we should be good stewards of G-d's earth, too! It's so hard to find that kind of thinking within the church!

I don't know about the mooncup but I use cloth pads and it works out better than I thought it would. Sorry I am the queen of TMI!!

Elissa said...

I've been wanting to get a Diva cup for a while (same idea as your link) but after reading what Kate said above me I thought I should mention that I have a friend who's company makes momma pads (cloth pads) and she swears by them as well. So I may try both.

Bryan said...

Like I told you before...I LOVE my mooncup. It is so versatile. It also functions as my middle-of-the-night drink cup, earphone, walkie-talkie, and power point presentation pointer.
Bryan