Monday, January 28, 2008

I love my Peanut Shell Sling


I have a new favorite baby carrier. I have used an Over the Shoulder Baby Holder (a good starter sling), maya wrap (a good adjustable ring sling), sloomb UV beach sling, baby Bjorn around the house (but too many buckles for out), a moby wrap (great for GERD and nursing with an infant-so secure but a bear to learn to wrap) and now a Peanut Shell pouch sling. Now, I have used others, but I have not liked them (New Native Pouch, other two sided adjustable ring slings, ergo backpack carrier...how much have I spent on baby carriers?-I must believe in it). This Peanut shell is my new favorite. It is so easy now that my little girl is old enough to sit on my hip. She just slips in, no adjustments needed. She slept in there, nursed in there, rode in there. She was comfy and so was I-for 6 hours. No back pain-really (cause I went to a boutique and got fitted). Good job Peanut Shell. If you want to find a good carrier in So Cal, go try them on with weighted baby dolls at Kissui in Redlands. It is my favorite baby boutique-I have one of everything in there and they are so helpful. Tell me what you like and I may just buy it for your baby shower gift. I really like baby carrying and think it is so good for baby...

2 comments:

Hilaree said...

Hi you. That's it. Just hi.

laura! said...

thanks for the nice comment about kissui! we do love helping parents with slings :)