Monday, January 21, 2008

False Eyelashes and Organic Makeup


Yesterday I got completely ready in my four year old's bathroom. Is it crazy that she has enough product to support her 30 year old mommy? There was deodorant, makeup, a hair dryer, moisturizer and mousse...I did have to use a Little Einstein bandaid and went for the gusto with her face glitter. Which, by the way what is up with the fact that every single mascara ad features a model or celebrity who is most obviously using fake eyelashes?
Nobody wears those things daily and it is totally false advertising. I even read there are controversies about it. Why not just show what your product really does? I want to start using Nvey Eco. It is organic and paraben free-any users? Does it work?

3 comments:

lauren anderson said...

You know what I think you would love? I use SOMA shampoo and conditioner. It's biodegradable and vegan and it really makes your hair super healthy and strong...I can really tell the difference in the strength and thickness of each strand. It's totally organic.

escamillaweddings said...

i actually know quite a few people who wear false eyelashes daily...i have no idea how they do it. those things would drive me crazy!

Anonymous said...

faithfulforeternity@yahoo.com
Hi there, somehow i acme across your blog, I just turned 18 and for the past month ive been wearing fake lashes everyday, i have super long eyelashes myself, but they areblond, and it only takes about 30 seconds to apply the lashes and its really easy. I know whole foods has organic makeup, i like tryingto find new earth-friendly products, if u know any email me :]
Love, Kat