Wednesday, January 30, 2008

We are infectious

The family has gotten pink eye-so stay back. I have never had so much laundry to do in my life. Mine is pretty much gone with two days of antibiotics, but Adam and Aggie are still pretty severe. Gwyn has been spared thus far. We have missed preschool, will miss dance, missed work and even can't help friends redo their hardwood floors for fear of spreading it to others. I am beginning to go stir-and Lysol-crazy. And poor Adam...he wants to go to work, he has stuff to do at work, he is annoyed he can't go to work...it is making him a bit sad. He works on the couch all day with his laptop and headset phone in. It is kinda funny-at least today he is in regular clothes. Yesterday he wore athletic pants and Crocs...and this morning I caught him in PJ pants, no shirt and his headset phone taking a work call. I sparred him the picture post.

2 comments:

Christina Ellis said...

Your families poor eyes! I think you need to quarantine Gwynnie so she doesn't get it! or maybe she has super eyeballs and just won't get it!

TheEpicBeat said...

Thanks for sparing the world the lovely sight of my home office attire.