Thursday, January 3, 2008

Fall colors in January


This is for all you northern CA/Oregon people that complain that we have no Fall in Riverside. Just come over to my house in January and I'll have plenty of fall raking and jumping for you to frolick in. I know it is late, but beautiful just the same! The girls had so much fun jumping (Agatha) and eating (Gwyneth) in the leaves. My real motivation was to finally have some dry stuff for my compost mix!!!

Her laugh is so pure enjoyment! She said, "Mom, this is just like in a book!"

I have had to swipe many leaves from her throat! They can't taste good!

PS. I know I have missing from blogdom for like a month-I'll post some of the things when I am lacking in material later-but things have been crazy with my CLAD classes and every waking moment that hasn't been mommy duty, social outings or Christmas stuff has been my 12 units. But, I finish today!!! Hooray!

1 comment:

Jeff and Yvonne Weinstein said...

Congrats on completing your units (and in the midst of the Christmas season- what an accomplishment!)