Sunday, October 14, 2007

Amber came to town


A good friend of mine, Amber Parmer, came to town for the morning. It is always good to catch up with her because she is so relaxed and easy going. Our times together are always just a half of a day once or twice a year, but they are like no time has passed between. She was my maid of honor and I her matron (good times to be called a matron). We have known each other since we braved a very testosterone heavy architecture class freshman year in high school and been great friends since. She has always been the giver, coming to live with me while I planned my wedding, coming to visit me with my kids and I hope that when she needs, she will call and I will go. I hope I will go even when she doesn't need or call. I need to be a friend like her. She is awesome and faithful and beautiful and extremely smart (engineer for water in her city) and free (studied in Germany for fun). I love when she visits!

No comments: