Saturday, October 6, 2007

dinner with new neighbors

We had dinner with the lovely Dunlaps this evening at the Cheesecake Factory (can they have bigger plates or more things on the menu, please?). It was so nice (the company, not the mass amounts of food). They love Riverside, love the history, love the neighborhood, are in education, know people we know, love kids, never give me bad vibe about lugging my infant around everywhere, are organic, karen is quirky, steve adores her, they are "members of the green party" (as someone called me today as I changed a flushable g diaper), spend their time off bettering their home, love the outdoors, go running, are artistic, love music, love God, love pop culture, quote the same movies as us, have honest hearts, cling to their crazy kid side (by still going to late night rock shows), are recovering rock stars...can I list anything else we have in common or that I love about them? Awesome that we are neighbors now. I am so excited.

No comments: