Monday, October 8, 2007

Celebrating New Life


I met this wee baby today. She is breathtaking. Allison looks just like Haley and has the most dainty, long fingers and huge Aaron Foor feet! She is so small that I can hold her in one hand and even Newborn things are huge, but she is healthy and nursing away. New lives are just amazing. The beauty of God's creation and the gift He gave to women to bear children is just overwhelming. Their smell, their fragility, their soft cuddles...I love the miracle of it all. I walked into the Foor home and it just smelled like birth-I love that smell. I never ask to hold other's babies because I know they need their parent's touch most, but of course I got to hold this one and she was so precious! Em is beautiful and strong and feminine. She is well and resting with her new family of five!

1 comment:

Krista Debrick said...

Your hair looks cute. Love you Jess! =)