Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Wow-I have a lot of gray!


So this is totally not me-but I want it to be. Is she not hot? I used to color my hair all kinds of weird colors when I was young and funky. Now I am getting older and organic or natural. I guess old and funky just sounds like something that smells like an old pair of gym socks-so natural is better. Anyway, I have grown out all the dye and don't usually see all the gray hairs in my home bathroom, but I was just brushing my teeth in a hotel bathroom that has the harshest fluorescent lights (really bad for the thigh and belly cellulite of a recently pregnant girl) and WOW-POP-a ton of grays all over my brunette head. Crazy. Maybe I will look like my beautiful Mother before I know it. I think it is sexy to be all gray, and so does this fashionista. I hope I can be THIS sexy though!

No comments: