Friday, September 28, 2007

Lauren, My favorite Creative Arts Coordinator


Lauren is leaving. Me and my girls (and my husband's department) will miss her terribly. She was the best Creative Arts Coordinator that we almost had. I know life is calling her onward, but I hope God sends us someone who can fill her shoes. She is going to do amazing things for arts somewhere. But, I have to admit I still wish it were here. I will miss the trust I could put in her as a pastor's wife that my husband's ministry details would always be done on time to the best degree. I will miss how well we could work together and communicate. I will miss all the lunches and shopping trips I had planned after I exit this stage of life of infancy confinement. I will miss that Adam and I could ask her to do anything and she always considered our word interchangeable. I will miss how she viewed femininity and women in ministry. I will miss the example she would have been to my girls. I will miss her beauty. I will miss her. I will miss you Lauren. Come and visit us, please.

1 comment:

lauren anderson said...

Jess,if you ever decide Adam is not good enough, I will be waiting. You know when you need to say thank you to someone but it seems like those words are so overused...so cliche...so predictable? Well, that's how I feel about that incredibly kind blog. It feels good to be noticed, needed, valued, and understood. I will miss ya'll very much and promise to visit...cross my heart. I can't say that I'm happy about God's choice to move me but I'm happy to obey. I will think of you all daily and miss you by the minute. Love you very, very much...thank you.