Tuesday, September 18, 2007

My great siblings


I found this on my sister's new site. This was the last night my siblings and I were all together recently. My youngest brother Steven is off exploring Italy and hopefully making the right choices and staying out of trouble. (Steve-if you check in here, comment-I miss you) My sister Krista moved to Texas to start afresh. And my brother Rick has been working on strong roots in the Hollywood area for a few years now. We went bowling this night for my mom's birthday. What a great night. I love my brothers and sister more than they know. Even when life scatters us I treasure the moments in life that do bring us together. We can sit and talk and joke more comfortably than anyone else. We have experienced a childhood that made us a little unit of inner trust. Our Mom made great sacrifices to provide for us and protect us and cultivate that sibling love. I miss them all and can't wait to be together again. Christmas at my house-Mom is cooking!

1 comment:

Krista Debrick said...

I love you too Jess. You're an amazing sister...and I hope I've said that enough times for you to know it's true. I can't wait till we see each other again!!