Thursday, September 13, 2007

New friends, good friends


Have you ever met those people that you just click with right off? Bryan and Cristy are that! We have hung at a cast party, gone to Panera after church and had them over for dinner (which was amazing-my husband is an awesome cook...yes girls, he does all the cooking, I am infinately blessed I know) and I already feel so comfortable. They are so fun and relaxed, and their girls are perfect matches for ours (very fancy) But, they clean up before they leave, they are weight watchers, they watch shows we watch, they have interests similar to ours, they are just sparkly (once again a Firefly reference). I even let them hold my baby, and if you know me, you know that is a great sign of trust. We had the most wonderful evening of eating on the back patio, letting the girls play and chatting freely. Connecting feels good.

No comments: